When the world has you weary or your muscles have worked beyond their comfort zone, there is nothing as relaxing and transforming as a massage. Our highly skilled and state certified therapists are trained in techniques to create total relaxation for whatever mood or method you need. Each massage will be specifically tuned to your personal needs, whether it be the traditional Swedish approach, deep tissue, Heated Stone Therapy or any of our other wonderful massages, you will be suspended between time and space while your mental and physical fatigue melt away. A La Grande’ massage is “Beyond your ordinary massage!``
Precise Upper Body Massage (30 Min)$80.00 *includes tax
La Grande Massage (60 Min)$110 *includes tax
The Grande Massage (90 Min)$135 *includes tax
Deep TissueStarting at an additional $10-15
Add On Hot StonesStarting at an additional $10
Pre-Peri-Post-Natal MassageStarting at an additional $10
Purchase 5 Massages and receive $50.00 OFF
Five 1/2 hour sessions$300 + tax
Five 1 hour sessions$425 + tax
Five 1 1/2 hour sessions$550 + tax
Aroma Salt or Sugar Glow with Hydration$60
Add Aroma Salt or Sugar Glow to any Massage$35
How To Receive a Massage
Massage may not be a part of your contemporary cultural experience. You may feel a little uneasy or shy about receiving your first massage. For this reason, we’ve put together a few things about what to expect during your massage. These pointers should put you at ease and assist you in receiving the maximum benefit from your massage session. After receiving your first treatment, we are quite confident that you’ll have no hesitations in the future. Relax, breath deep and enjoy!
- Tell the therapist about areas of your body that are injured, sore or tense. You will only undress to your comfort level.
- Mention any medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart problems, headaches, varicose veins or recent surgery.
- If you have any type of infectious disease, such as cold or flu, or a skin rash, it is important that this is mentioned as massage will often increase the health risk and discomfort brought about by these ailments.
- During the session, close your eyes and allow yourself to relax as completely as possible. Communicate your uncertainties, expectations about light, medium or deep pressure before, during and after the massage.
- Allow the therapist to move your limbs into position. Be limp and relaxed, do not try to help by moving your arms, legs or head unless the therapist requests your assistance.